Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Course Reflection

This term's course was really a great exploratory course in which our own work served as a great source of the knowledge gained. I loved how it was more of a course that was generally shown and we were allowed to go off and do our own thing, we were able choose our own methods to achieve the goals set forth in this course. Being able to choose our own methods was a great aid to our own learning and encouraging us to be a life and self learner after we leave Drexel and move into our careers.

The exploration into Revit was a great help, knowing that nearly all building engineers are moving into this realm of design. We were able to achieve a more detailed and deep understanding of Revit and the things that can be done within the program. With this sort of program there is always so many functions and tools within the program that it seems impossible to learn them all before the newest version comes out. This course helped to see the inner workings of the newest version and different elements that are held within all the different versions.

I was really happy that I was able to take this course. Being able to see what the future holds for us and I believe that it helped prepare me to expect what is to come and what I will be facing and expected to understand as I progress in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment